Think big, act big
Willie Jolley | 10/7/2015, 11 a.m.
continued According to Hayzlett, “If you want to be the next big thing in your office or business…then it’s time to think big and act bigger. “It’s the relentless, not the lucky, who win in the end.”
Jeffrey Hazlett shared these pearls on my Sirius XM show:
- It is not the lucky that win in the end – it’s the relentless.
- Do what you love, but try to do it with great efficiency and excellence and people will pay you even more.
- The most dangerous move in business is the failure to move at all.
- Keep trying and keep stretching. What happens if you fail…no one is going to die.
- Be the biggest, baddest version of yourself that you can be.
- To be a big dog, you have to think big and act big.
- Don’t just make goals…make promises to yourself. Then own them.
- Pitch your ideas all the time. Some will hit and grow.
- Passion makes perfect, not perfection, which is needed for continued improvement.
- Be willing to think big irrational and crazy thoughts to get to your goals! Then go to work to turn them into realities.
Willie Jolley is America’s #1 Inspirational/Motivational Speaker/Singer/Author! He is the host of the #1 Motivational Show on Sirius XM Satellite Radio and the opening speaker on the national “Get Motivated Business Seminar Tour.” A member the National Speakers Association’s Hall of Fame, Jolley was named “One of the Outstanding 5 Speakers In The World” by Toastmaster International. He is the author of several best-selling books and can be reached through his website (www.williejolley.com).