Celebrate the Landmark Exhibition at Art After Hours at BMA
The Baltimore Museum of Art | 1/26/2017, 12:58 p.m.
BALTIMORE MATISSE/DIEBENKORN CLOSES SUNDAY
Celebrate the Landmark Exhibition at Art After Hours
Friday, January 27, 8-11 p.m.
See what The Washington Post, NPR, CBS Sunday Morning, and Artnews are raving about. Baltimore's liveliest art party celebrates the acclaimed Matisse/Diebenkorn exhibition before it closes on Sunday, January 29!
Your Art After Hours ticket ($25 / $20 for Members) includes:
- Entry to Matisse/Diebenkorn ($17.50 value)
- One free ticket for food or drink from Alma Cocina Latina
- Music by DJ Isabejja and Canopy
- Gallery talk with Senior Curator of Contemporary Art Kristen Hileman
- TASK Party, devised by internationally renowned artist Oliver Herring
- Laure Drogoul's kinetic sculpture, Teetering X Tottering (On the Brink), and more!
This event is for adults age 21 and older.
For more information, contact: The Baltimore Museum of Art, 10 Art Museum Drive, Baltimore, MD 21218-3898 Telephone: (443) 573-1700 TDD: (410) 396-4930
Images: Henri Matisse. Interior, Flowers and Parakeets. 1924. The Baltimore Museum of Art: The Cone Collection, formed by Dr. Claribel and Miss Etta Cone of Baltimore, Maryland, BMA1950.252. ©2017 Succession H. Matisse/Artists Rights Society (ARS), New York. Richard Diebenkorn. Girl with Plant. 1960. The Phillips Collection, Washington, D.C., 1961,0519. ©2017 The Richard Diebenkorn Foundation Richard Diebenkorn. Woman on a Porch. 1958. New Orleans Museum of Art, museum purchase though the National Endowment for the Arts Matching Grant, 77.64. ©2017 The Richard Diebenkorn Foundation