With California fully reopening and with summer here, many people can hardly wait to spend more time outdoors walking, biking, hiking, camping and swimming after more than a year mainly indoors due to the COVID-19 pandemic....Read More
Author: David Marshall
U.S. Senator Chris Van Hollen (D-Md.) announced that his office is now accepting applications from students across Maryland for nominations to the Uniformed Service Academies in the Class of 2026. All applications and supporting...Read More
In her 1983 book, In Search of Our Mother’s Gardens, celebrated author Alice Walker, defined colorism as “prejudicial or preferential treatment of same-race people based solely on their color.” This is the central topic in The...Read More
Baltimore— The Maryland Department of Health (MDH) relaunched its CovidCONNECT website, offering more streamlined access to comprehensive resources to support Marylanders who have firsthand experience with COVID-19. Through...Read More
Annapolis— Annapolis Musicians Fund for Musicians, Inc. (AMFM), a nonprofit organization that...Read More
Never Miss Your Dose of Positive News & Community Events!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- Friendships: Quality over Quantity September 17, 2021
- Jacqui Cummings Leads 25th Street’s Black Wall Street of Baltimore Business Walk, Sept. 25 September 17, 2021
- Ways to Expunge a Criminal Record to Pave the Way to Employment September 17, 2021
- PNC Foundation Commits $600,000 to CFUF and Coppin State University September 17, 2021
- New Tower Targets Old Silos September 17, 2021