Looking for some ways to add flavor to your healthy food options? Check out this delicious Salmon Spud Salad that is easy to make and only takes about 30 minutes to prepare
Servings: 4 / Total Time: 30 mins
- 1 pound fingerling potatoes
- 1/2 pound fresh green beans
- 1/2 pound fresh asparagus
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon plus 1/3 cup red wine vinaigrette, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups fresh arugula or baby spinach
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives
- Cut potatoes lengthwise in half. Trim and cut green beans and asparagus into 2-in. pieces. Place potatoes in a 6-qt. stockpot; add water to cover. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, until tender, 10-15 minutes, adding green beans and asparagus during the last 4 minutes of cooking. Drain.
- Meanwhile, brush salmon with 1 tablespoon vinaigrette; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place fish on oiled grill rack, skin side down. Grill, covered, over medium-high heat or broil 4 in. from heat until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, 6-8 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine potato mixture, arugula, tomatoes and chives. Drizzle with remaining vinaigrette; toss to coat. Serve with salmon.
Salmon and Spud Salad Recipe photo by Taste of Home