PINE BLUFF, Ark. – The Mississippi Valley State University women’s soccer program scored once and made nearly 20 saves in Sunday morning’s loss at Arkansas-Pine Bluff.
- Score: Arkansas-Pine Bluff 10 | Mississippi Valley State 1
- Records: Mississippi Valley State (0-11, 0-6 SWAC) | Arkansas-Pine Bluff (9-9-1, 4-3-1 SWAC)
- Location: Pine Bluff, Arkansas – Pumphrey Soccer Complex
- Series History: Mississippi Valley State Leads 10-9-2
- Winning Streak: Arkansas-Pine Bluff (W3) | Mississippi Valley State’s Last Official Win: October 11, 2015 (4-0)
- The Devilettes defeated the Lady Lions on October 22, 2017, by a score of 6-3, but it was later vacated due to NCAA violations.
- All-Time History vs. SWAC Opponents: Mississippi Valley State Leads 86-70-21
Mississippi Valley State Top Performers
- Bailee Washington put the Devilettes on the board less than a minute into the second half, securing her third score of the season on her lone shot of the weekend.
- McKenzie McCarthy tied her season-high for saves, corralling 19 shots for an average of one save for every five minutes of action.
- Tallulah Nemet-Sargent placed her first career shot on target on her second attempt, Juliette Charriez tallied a shot-on-goal for the second consecutive game, and Zulema Salome launched her first shot attempt in conference play.
- Mississippi Valley notched its third match of the year with a corner kick and its second-highest shots-on-goal total of three.
MVSU makes its final road trip of 2022 on Friday and Sunday when they head to Alabama to take on its Yellowhammer State rivals.
#ElevateVState | #ValleyInMotion