The pandemic has led to a sharp decline in routine vaccinations, which prevent diseases like the measles, mumps and rubella. Years, decades and in some cases, centuries before Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson developed...Read More
Baltimore— Gov. Larry Hogan and Maryland Health Benefit Exchange announced that the state health insurance marketplace, Maryland Health Connection, has extended its current Coronavirus Special Enrollment Period. Uninsured...Read More
Baltimore— For the sixth year in a row, the last week of January is being officially, recognized as Maryland School Choice Week by the state’s governor. Gov. Hogan joined hundreds of state, county, city, and town leaders in...Read More
Annapolis— The Maryland State Board of Elections announced that it has started sending ballots to...Read More
Never Miss Your Dose of Positive News & Community Events!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- Jamal James’ Work With Circle Of Discipline Uplifts Minneapolis October 16, 2021
- VIDEO: Powered Exoskeleton Helps Lower-Limb Amputees Walk October 16, 2021
- Comedy Series ‘Acapulco’ To Premiere On Apple TV+ October 15, 2021
- Music And Movies Keep Nappy Roots’ Big V A Very Busy Man October 15, 2021
- Ravens Lamar Jackson proves he’s a dangerous passer October 15, 2021