MDH, MSDE announce Request for Applications to facilitate COVID-19 testing for 2021-2022 school year
The Maryland Department of Health (MDH) and the Maryland State Department of Education (MSDE) announced a Request For Applications (RFA) from Maryland K-12 public and non-public schools to receive funding to facilitate COVID-19...Read More
Baltimore— The Maryland Department of Health (MDH) launched “Don’t Invite COVID,” a new statewide campaign encouraging Marylanders to continue to get tested for COVID-19 and to continue to participate in contact tracing if they...Read More
Baltimore— The Maryland Department of Health (MDH) today launched a free mobile COVID-19 testing program to enhance testing engagement and access in underserved communities statewide. The program comprises two mobile testing...Read More
Never Miss Your Dose of Positive News & Community Events!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- Governor Hogan Celebrates Groundbreaking for Baltimore Penn Station Redevelopment Project October 22, 2021
- Governor Hogan Announces Immediate Authorization of Moderna, Johnson & Johnson, and Mix and Match Booster Shots October 22, 2021
- Social Security benefits to increase 5.9 Percent for 2022 October 22, 2021
- Study shows how medical community neglected African Americans with COVID-19 October 22, 2021
- Critical Race Theory Fast Cancelling Martin Luther King, Jr. October 22, 2021
- Ravens Ronnie Stanley plagued by injuries once again October 22, 2021
- Remembering General Colin L. Powell October 22, 2021
- Heartwarming story of resilience and love during Domestic Violence Awareness Month October 22, 2021
- Life in Baltimore when $641 million comes to town October 22, 2021
- Mount Hebron Presbyterian Church Hosts Jazz Concert October 22, 2021