Tag: voter suppression
The right-wing majority on the Supreme Court just undercut the Voting Rights Act again. Having gutted the section that required pre-approval of state voting laws to protect the rights of minorities to vote in Shelby v. Holder,...Read More
by Stacy M. Brown, NNPA Newswire Senior National Correspondent @StacyBrownMedia | Apr 2, 2021 | Commentary, Opinion | 0 |
The Atlanta Braves have plans to operate its 41,000-seat Truist Park at 100 percent capacity by...Read More
Never Miss Your Dose of Positive News & Community Events!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- Jamal James’ Work With Circle Of Discipline Uplifts Minneapolis October 16, 2021
- VIDEO: Powered Exoskeleton Helps Lower-Limb Amputees Walk October 16, 2021
- Comedy Series ‘Acapulco’ To Premiere On Apple TV+ October 15, 2021
- Music And Movies Keep Nappy Roots’ Big V A Very Busy Man October 15, 2021
- Ravens Lamar Jackson proves he’s a dangerous passer October 15, 2021