In her 1983 book, In Search of Our Mother’s Gardens, celebrated author Alice Walker, defined colorism as “prejudicial or preferential treatment of same-race people based solely on their color.” This is the central topic in The...Read More
Never Miss Your Dose of Positive News & Community Events!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- Jamal James’ Work With Circle Of Discipline Uplifts Minneapolis October 16, 2021
- VIDEO: Powered Exoskeleton Helps Lower-Limb Amputees Walk October 16, 2021
- Comedy Series ‘Acapulco’ To Premiere On Apple TV+ October 15, 2021
- Music And Movies Keep Nappy Roots’ Big V A Very Busy Man October 15, 2021
- Ravens Lamar Jackson proves he’s a dangerous passer October 15, 2021