Tag: Health News
The test distinguishes, within 15 minutes, between a bacterial or viral infection from a blood sample.
The post FDA OKs Rapid Test To Tell Bacterial From Viral Infections appeared first on Zenger News.
New study shows the cells can be summoned to fight cancer.
The post White Blood Cells May Be Harnessed To Boost Cancer Immunotherapy appeared first on Zenger News.
Researchers can’t account for unresolved reversal of previous trend to close the gap completely by 2036.
The post Life Expectancy Gap Between Black And White Americans Closes By Nearly 50 Percent In 30 Years appeared first on Zenger News.
International midfielder went for a minor knee op but spent decades in a vegetative state after a massive overdose of anesthetic.
The post Football Mourns: Tragic Star Jean-Pierre Adams Dies After 39 Years In Coma appeared first on Zenger News.
The findings of the study reveal fixed-dose combination cut the risk of heart attacks by 53 percent.
The post Study Suggests Combination Therapy Cuts Risk Of Strokes, Heart Attacks In Half appeared first on Zenger News.
Patients with epilepsy help researchers understand how the brain manages the task of learning a new language.
The post Study Finds Why Adults Struggle To Learn New Language appeared first on Zenger News.
The study showed physical activity increased the most when patients chose their goals rather than being assigned them.
The post Choosing Personal Exercise Goals Can Lead To Positive Changes: Study appeared first on Zenger News.
Consuming walnuts daily reduced the number of low-density lipoprotein particles, a predictor of cardiovascular disease risk.
The post Eating Walnuts Daily Lowers ‘Bad’ Cholesterol, May Reduce Cardiovascular Disease Risk: Study appeared first on Zenger News.
Infants exposed to a high proportion of mother’s milk after delivery had better left and right heart function.
The post Study Finds Breast Milk Enhances Heart Performance In Premature Babies appeared first on Zenger News.
Breakthrough bionic gives sensory feedback to allow amputees to perform everyday movements
The post VIDEO: Neural-Machine Interface Moves Bionic Arm By User’s Thoughts appeared first on Zenger News.
A two-component robotic system could mean no more needles for those with Type 1 diabetes.
The post Insulin Pump Refilled By Ingestible Capsules Could Make Injections Obsolete appeared first on Zenger News.
Medical student’s precision operations leave his TikTok fans in stitches.
The post VIDEO: A-Pine-dectomy Anyone? Trainee Doc’s Surgery On Fruit And Vegetables appeared first on Zenger News.
Never Miss Your Dose of Positive News & Community Events!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- Governor Hogan Celebrates Groundbreaking for Baltimore Penn Station Redevelopment Project October 22, 2021
- Governor Hogan Announces Immediate Authorization of Moderna, Johnson & Johnson, and Mix and Match Booster Shots October 22, 2021
- Social Security benefits to increase 5.9 Percent for 2022 October 22, 2021
- Study shows how medical community neglected African Americans with COVID-19 October 22, 2021
- Critical Race Theory Fast Cancelling Martin Luther King, Jr. October 22, 2021
- Ravens Ronnie Stanley plagued by injuries once again October 22, 2021
- Remembering General Colin L. Powell October 22, 2021
- Heartwarming story of resilience and love during Domestic Violence Awareness Month October 22, 2021
- Life in Baltimore when $641 million comes to town October 22, 2021
- Mount Hebron Presbyterian Church Hosts Jazz Concert October 22, 2021