Tag: supreme court
The right-wing majority on the Supreme Court just undercut the Voting Rights Act again. Having gutted the section that required pre-approval of state voting laws to protect the rights of minorities to vote in Shelby v. Holder,...Read More
by David Johns, Executive Director of the National Black Justice Coalition | May 7, 2021 | Commentary, Opinion | 0 |
Last year, we witnessed another crushing blow in the fight to end police violence against Black...Read More
Never Miss Your Dose of Positive News & Community Events!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- Governor Hogan Celebrates Groundbreaking for Baltimore Penn Station Redevelopment Project October 22, 2021
- Governor Hogan Announces Immediate Authorization of Moderna, Johnson & Johnson, and Mix and Match Booster Shots October 22, 2021
- Social Security benefits to increase 5.9 Percent for 2022 October 22, 2021
- Study shows how medical community neglected African Americans with COVID-19 October 22, 2021
- Critical Race Theory Fast Cancelling Martin Luther King, Jr. October 22, 2021
- Ravens Ronnie Stanley plagued by injuries once again October 22, 2021
- Remembering General Colin L. Powell October 22, 2021
- Heartwarming story of resilience and love during Domestic Violence Awareness Month October 22, 2021
- Life in Baltimore when $641 million comes to town October 22, 2021
- Mount Hebron Presbyterian Church Hosts Jazz Concert October 22, 2021