Category: Real Estate
Innovation helps thousands of New Yorkers on the hunt find their perfect home, using AI and big data to tick off all of their boxes.
The post This Startup Brings Your Dream Home To Your Fingertips appeared first on Zenger News.
Despite the challenging year of 2020, home sales rose dramatically, and due to a lack of inventory calling it a “seller’s market” is to understate the conditions of the real estate industry very much in most American cities and...Read More
Question: My mom passed away. I am still living in her house and now Medicaid has placed a lien on...Read More
HTP Homes trains at-risk youths in construction to repair vacant houses in the city, as they rebuild their lives.
The post Building With A Mission: Nonprofit Takes On Youth Employment, Housing Shortage In Baltimore appeared first on Zenger News.
by Christopher G. Cox Publisher and managing editor, www.realesavvy.com | Nov 20, 2020 | Business, Real Estate | 0 |
“Equality of opportunity remains pretty elusive in the housing industry,” said M. Ryan Gorman,...Read More
by Christopher G. Cox Publisher and Managing Editor, www.realsavvy.com | Oct 23, 2020 | Business, Real Estate | 0 |
“The real estate market continues to be a seller’s market,” said Donnell Williams, broker of...Read More
Never Miss Your Dose of Positive News & Community Events!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- Friendships: Quality over Quantity September 17, 2021
- Jacqui Cummings Leads 25th Street’s Black Wall Street of Baltimore Business Walk, Sept. 25 September 17, 2021
- Ways to Expunge a Criminal Record to Pave the Way to Employment September 17, 2021
- PNC Foundation Commits $600,000 to CFUF and Coppin State University September 17, 2021
- New Tower Targets Old Silos September 17, 2021