Although the UN recognizes that menstrual hygiene is a human rights issue, the products have become a luxury item.
The post Thousands Of Brazilian Women Can’t Afford Feminine Hygiene Products appeared first on Zenger News.
Poverty levels around the globe are on the rise due to COVID-19. Here’s why the United States should care. Beyond obvious humanitarian reasons, increased poverty levels around the world are a cause for concern for Americans. On...Read More
If it were not for the Black Church in America, our long struggle for freedom, justice, equality, equity and empowerment would not have made the progress that has been accomplished over the past 500 to 400 years. I speak in the...Read More
Never Miss Your Dose of Positive News & Community Events!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- General Colin L. Powell Dies at Age 84 October 18, 2021
- Indian TV Stars Make A Song And Dance About Music Videos October 18, 2021
- Face First: World’s ‘Oldest Modern Human’ Restored To Reveal Face October 17, 2021
- Jamal James’ Work With Circle Of Discipline Uplifts Minneapolis October 16, 2021
- VIDEO: Powered Exoskeleton Helps Lower-Limb Amputees Walk October 16, 2021